Mastering Search Engine Optimization can be challenging, especially when just starting out.
So we’ve compiled a list of the best SEO tools to help you get started with your digital marketing. You don’t need to try all these tools, you just need to establish which one meets your firms needs the best.
SEMrush is an online visibility management and content marketing SaaS platform ensuring businesses get measurable results from online marketing. Trusted by over 3,000,000 marketing professionals, SEMrush offers solutions for companies in any industry to build, manage, and measure campaigns across all marketing channels. With 30 tools for search, content, social media and market research, data for more than 140 countries, SEMrush is now a must-have solution for all companies serious about online.
Official Website: https://www.semrush.com/
Ahrefs is a set of SEO tools that can help you in almost every aspect of content marketing. Ahrefs takes care of:
- Competitor research: unveil your competitor’s organic keywords, backlink strategies and PPC keywords
- Link Building: find the strongest backlink opportunities in your niche
- Keyword Research: get maximum relevant keyword ideas and see how hard it would be to rank
- Content Research: discover the most popular content on any topic and find the best ideas for your own content
- Rank Tracking: track your search rankings along with your competitors’
- Mentions Monitoring: get email alerts every time you or your brand in mentioned online
- Website Audit: find what SEO issues your website has and learn how to fix them.
Ahrefs database has 7 billion keywords and 187 billion indexed pages. That is why Ahrefs is able to provide maximum data and accuracy to its users.
Official Website: https://ahrefs.com/
A Moz Pro subscription includes: access to Moz Analytics, software to track how your SEO, link building, social, content, and brand marketing efforts impact your site; Moz Research Tools that analyze your competitors’ efforts, surface issues that affect your marketing performance, and show you new opportunities for outreach; and a wealth of resources for learning SEO and inbound marketing.
Official Website: https://moz.com/